Friday, February 20, 2009

What the ?????























I'd like to introduce you to my cat Mufasa ( named after the Lion king of course ), the boys chose him from an animal shelter a couple of years ago and he is a fabulous farm cat. He is fearless by nature and spends his day hunting rabbits which are bigger and heavier than him, hes quite amazing.
The kennel pictured belongs to Flash the Jack Russell.
We arrived home this afternoon to find Mufasa fast asleep in Flash's kennel, with apparently no intention of moving, even the poor Flash couldnt get him out, he stood there barking for ages, Mufasa didnt even bother to completely open his eyes, he just ignored him... Poor Flashy who will take on a fox without hesitation would not dare to mess with the cat..
Looks like I may have to get another kennel.. I hope Flash's pride isnt too badly bruised. lol
Photos taken in order of the event..

10 comments:

Patina said...

That is to cute!!! Love the pictures.

The Pink Poodle said...

OHH how cute...sooty is standing here barking LIKE he knows what is going on!

SHUT UP SOOTY!

I was never an animal person until i got sooty..he is now 10 yrs old!!

he is my baby...human??

how cute...!!

xx andrea

shabby*vintage*dreams said...

OHH that is soo sweet!! LOVE IT!!

Alison Gibbs said...

Cherrie that is so funny.
Alison

No one is you ...& that's your power said...

Hi that is so funny , I cant beleive the cat wont move with the little doggie barking!, must be one tough cat you have!
I love the doggies house too, perhaps the cat will have to have one right next to it, they can be neighbours
xDom

Gail McCormack said...

I think we have your cat's twin. Our poor Aussie Bulldog Guss has given up trying to sleep in his basket, yes you guessed it the cat gets there first, she only does it to be bossy I'm sure, she's got her own bed! She too is scared of nothing, she chased the foxes out from under our house and rounds the possums up too - aren't they funny!

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

thanks for visiting me! i love your blog and all the cupcake things you make- very cute!!

Siobhan said...

Hello Cherrie,
Flash reminds me of our little Rocky...so cute! Mufasa looks very cozy in there lol.
Siobhan

No one is you ...& that's your power said...

Hi Cherrie
I am making my blog private can you send me your email so I can add you so you can still visit me!if you want to. Only i will see the email x Dom
ps so it will be safe

Anonymous said...

Precious babies! Mufasa is at home in your pups bed eh? I see a payback coming later. :)