Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jingle bells, jingle bells !!








Wow, hasn't the festive season snuck up quickly, the shopping centres are all ready laden with gorgeous decorations reminding us that its time to get into gear.. Time to start thinking about making the pudding and Christmas cake I guess.
I have recently bought myself an embroidery machine and I'm having an absolute blast making new creations. Here's a peek at a few of my recent pieces. The door hangers are filled with lavender and smell beeeutiful. Lots more to come, now back to sewing...............
Have a nice day!




3 comments:

Gail McCormack said...

Such lovelinessssss!! I can smell them from here an additional bonus is they look just delightful!, I always love your creations!

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

I can vouch they do smell lovely i adore mine.Its the bestest ever
hugs
Jules

Mom of 2 Roses said...

How cute!! Love them! Come see your award on my blog!
Hugs,
Laurie