Friday, November 7, 2008

Shopping










I set off this morning, I had to pick up a lovely old writing desk which I had purchased to revamp, I have wanted one for ages. Here it is, nowhere as bad as I thought it would be, it even has the original key, I cant wait to get started. Its in quite good condition underneath all the scratches so now i have to decide whether to paint it white or restore it to its original state.hhmmm.. Any thoughts??

I also popped into a few shops on my way home, I bought some more crystal decs for the tree, I love the cupcake one.. I had also been bursting to get PINK's new CD ( its great by the way, I love her!!).
Well Im off to turn the stereo up loud and get sanding
Have a nice day!



2 comments:

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

so glad itr wasnt as bad as you feared.it looks really good cant wait to see it finished.Love the cupcake deccy
hugs
Jules

Mom of 2 Roses said...

I can't wait to see it done. I see lot's of potential there!
Hugs,
Laurie